Straightpoint’s Wireless Loadshackle (WLS) provides the perfect solution to limited headroom or super heavy lift projects. Available from stock in capacities from 3.25t to 500t (up to 3000t available POA), the WLS is constructed using industry-leading shackles from Crosby.
Two versions of the WLS are available:
- Long range 2.4Ghz version, providing industry-leading wireless range of 700m or 2300ft to SP’s SW-HHP handheld
or software options.
- Bluetooth output and can be connected to any smart phone running our free HHP app on iOS or Android, at ranges up to
Each WLS is proof tested, then equipped with a hard-anodised aluminium electronics enclosure. Contained within this enclosure is an internal chassis providing IP67 or NEMA6 environmental protection, even with the battery cover plate missing.
Featuring industry leading wireless technology, the WLS can maintain an update rate of 3Hz. It can be easily configured to run at industry-leading speeds of up to 200Hz, if required for dynamic load measurement projects.
- Wireless Range of 700m or 2300ft.
- Electronics housed in hard anodised enclosure.
- Environmentally sealed to IP67 or NEMA6.
- Battery Life of 1200hrs from 4 x AA batteries.
- Internal Antennae.
- Remote On-Off from handheld display or software.
- Supplied with a load-centring bobbin.
- 2-year warranty.
- Complies with ASME B30.26.
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- ATEX Zones 0, 1 & 2 available.
- Bluetooth option is available and is supplied with a free HHP App for iOS and Android.
- A full array of wireless accessories are also available..
Utilising easily sourced AA alkaline batteries, the WLS features advanced circuitry, designed to protect the unit from damage associated with incorrectly installed batteries. This circuitry extends battery life, and the use of easily-sourced alkaline batteries, eliminating issues associated with rechargeable battery pack charging, failure and replacement.
The WLS may also be used with Straightpoint’s SW-PTP software package, allowing the operator to perform load tests at a safe distance and generate real-time test certificates on site.
To view our entire range of Load Monitoring please click here.