Straightpoint Cabled Shackles.
Loadshackles offers reduced overall weight and headroom providing a great fit for low headroom applications.
Built to withstand the demands of challenging environments, SP loadshackles are ideal for compact and reliable lifting and weighing operations across all industry sectors including oil & gas, marine, subsea, construction and military.
Utilising the same advanced microprocessor based electronics as all Straightpoint products, Straightpoint’s cabled Loadshackle benefits from high sampling rates, extreme resistance to industrial level noise and unprecedented stability. A huge range of tooling allows Straightpoint to calibrate in shackle for extra accuracy unlike many other load cell manufacturers.
Manufactured from Crosby’s industry-leading 2130 Carbon and 2140 Alloy Bolt Type Anchor Shackle from premium brand and globally recognised shackle. SP loadshackles are rated at 5:1 and supplied in a carry case or shipping crate with a certificate of proof test and calibration with a two-year warranty. Every product is shipped with a custom machined rotating load bobbin that acts to centralise and evenly distribute the load across the shackle pin.
Requires connection to Straightpoint’s Handheld plus (HHP), Desktop Controller data logging software (DCP10M) or External Amplifier range (SA-3420) that can be configured to provide outputs such as 4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v for PLC or data logger integration.
- Loadshackles in stock from 3.25t to over 500t.
- IP67 / NEMA6 environmental protection.
- 700m or 2300ft wireless range.
- 1200-hour battery life for wireless version.
- Cable output options such as 4-20mA, 0-10 V, 0-5 V, ±10 V, CANbus, RS485
- Robust construction.
- Compact size and low headroom.
- Every Loadshackle proof tested.
- Unrivalled resolution.
- Push button tare.
- Environmentally sealed to IP67/NEMA6.
- Peak hold.
- Advanced options available for subsea applications.
- Manufactured using industry leading brand shackles.
- mv/v or analog signal options.
- Advanced Options Available.
- Permanent installations such as cable tension monitoring.
- Underwater or subsea load monitoring applications.
- Under Hook Crane Weighing.
- Aircraft Manufacturing and Repair.
- Water Weight Testing and Calibration.
- Structural Load Testing and Certification.
- Shipping & receiving weighing.
- Off Shore Mooring Anchor Setting.
- Heavy lift and Rigging Load Monitoring.
- Crane and Hoist Calibration and Proof Load Testing.
- Manufacturing and Heavy Construction.
- Bollard pull testing and Certification.
- Catenary Anchor Leg Mooring (CALM) monitoring.
- Hawser Tension Monitoring.
To view our entire range of Load Monitoring please click here.
For more information on Cabled Shackles please visit https://www.straightpoint.com/load-shackles.html