Carbon Bolt Type Anchor Shackles G2130.
Bolt Type Anchor shackles with thin head bolt – nut with cotter pin. Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C 271G, Type IVA, Grade A, Class 3, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Capacities 2.5 thru 25 metric tons, grade 6.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy bolts.
- Hot Dip galvanized or self colored.
- Sizes 3/8 and below are mechanically galvanized.
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Approved for use at -40° C (-40° F) to 204° C (400° F).
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel Rules ABS Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliances available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
- 3.1 Certification as standard available for charpy and statistical proof test from 3.25t up to 25 tons to DNV2.7-1 and EN13889.
- All 2130 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 Joules (31 ft•lbf) avg at -20° C (-4° F) when requested at time of order.
To view our entire range of Load Monitoring please click here.