Digital Load Indicator With Remote Control – Model TZR.
The Tigrip load indicator is a mechanical measuring instrument with electronic display. On account of its flexibility the Tigrip load indicator has universal applications. Whether used as a conventional crane weigher or to measure forces, it is the economical choice for various applications. It can be used in conjunction with shackles and hooks (shackles shown in photograph are not supplied as standard).
The load indicator is provided with liquid crystal display (LCD), which can tare as well as show either the gross or the net load. It also indicates overload at 110 % of the rated capacity and the status of the battery.
The load indicator can be operated via radio control. The displayed values can be taken off the remote control device and can be transmitted to a PC. The system can be combined with an easy-to-read display.
Several measured values can be totalled and saved.
- Remote control and data exchange via radio transmission.
- USB interface.
- Accumulation memory.
- High accuracy.
- Lightweight and robust design.
- Easy to use and to read display.
- Retains the peak value to memory.
- The battery capacity provides for around 200 operating hours.
- Automatic setting to zero when load indicator is switched on.
- Use of rechargeable batteries possible (external battery charger*).
- Display of maximum weight (gross/net).
- Display of measuring units on the load indicator.
- Measuring units kg, t, lbs, to, kN.
- Automatic stand-by for a prolonged battery lifetime.
- Simple change of batteries.
- Warning if batteries are low.
- Overload warning.
Set Contains: Load indicator, Remote control with display, 7 x 1.5 V AA batteries, PC cable (RS232), User software and Carrying case. Without shackles and hooks.
To view our entire range of Load Monitoring please click here.
For more information on Digital Load Indicator Model TZL please visit https://www.yale.de/en/products/product-range/load-hoisting-tackle/crane-weighers-spring-tensioners/tigrip-load-indicator-with-digital-display-tzl-and-radio-control-tzr/