Rope Dynamometer – Straightpoints ATEX / IECEx.
The TIMH range is a Running Line Tensiometer or RLTM built with dockside, marine, offshore, towage and salvage applications in mind. Available with ATEX and IECEx approved to Ex ia II T4 Ga for use in zones 0, 1 and 2 hazardous environments (gas) and is designed for wire rope tension monitoring in applications with challenging hazardous areas.
All capacities in stock. It is particularly useful where there is no anchor or dead end on the line to rig a Straightpoint Radiolink-ATEX digital dynamometer to measure tension force. The TIMH is connstructed from marine grade stainless steel and is suitable for many wire rope configurations up to 80t and will, as an option, calculate lineout in metres or feet along with line speed. The TIMH has several mounting points featured in its unique design but if other mounting options are required Straightpoint can provide a custom engineered solution specific to your application.
Available as a wireless system utilising our SW-HHP-ATEX handheld controller for use in hazardous area or SW-MWLC wireless Windows PC data logging software package in the safe area. Our wireless data logging software allows for simultaneous control, display and real time data logging of up to 100 Straightpoint telemetry load cells. Logged data is captured in a .csv file format and opens in MS Excel providing easy visual presentation, analysis of logged data, and simple test certificate generation.
The TIMH utilises easily sourced Energizer® Ultimate Lithium AA Batteries and features advanced circuitry designed to protect the unit from damage associated with incorrectly installed batteries. This advanced circuitry extends battery life and eliminates issues associated with rechargeable battery pack charging, failure and replacement.
- Approved for use in hazardous zones.
- Fully constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- IP67/NEMA6 Loadpin.
- Gravity catches fitted to top sheave pins make wire rope installation quick and simple.
- Maintenance free heavy duty bearings.
- Options for line out available.
- Software available to data log and monitor or analogue outputs.
- Large range of capacities to 80t and wire rope diameters up to 52mm/2”.
- Line in/out, distance and speed.
- Maintenance free heavy duty needle bearings.
- Five wheel design improving accuracy.
- Hazardous areas | Offshore oil and gas | Chemical industries.
To view our entire range of Load Monitoring please click here.
For more information on ATEX / IECEx Running Rope Dynamometer please visit https://www.straightpoint.com/atex-running-line-dynamometer.html