Tiger Lifting Entertainment Lever Hoist PROLH in black finish 0.8t to 3t : Tiger products from Bishop!
Tiger Lifting present this lightweight, compact and rugged construction lever hoist with the handle, gear case and brake cover made entirely of pressed steel, producing strong resistance to impact damage – Part of the exceptional range offered by Tiger products. The PROLH entertainment hoist is the ideal hoist for long term use. The hoist uses only the highest quality materials precisely machined throughout. Consequently this ensures less maintenance and servicing costs. Additionally, these units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157:2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.21, AS1418.2 and SANS 1636.
DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002
The PROLH model comes equipped with our own unique dual brake mechanism that automatically engages when the lever hoist feels the slightest resistance on the bottom hook. This key feature means that the PROLH will raise, hold, and lower the lightest of loads without slipping, and protects against accidental light load failures caused by putting the hoist into neutral whilst under load.
It has our patented Quad Cam Type Brake Pawls – This latest development in brake efficiency guarantees permanent engagement of at least one of the two reciprocating cam pawls.
- Available with slipping clutch overload protection
- Patented Quad Cam Pawl System
- Light load tested and certified at 2% of the rated capacity
- Using only the highest quality alloy calibrated load chains according to EN 818-7 and ISO 16872
- Operating temperature of -50°C to +50°C
- Can be chained up to meet your exact requirements
- Range 800kg – 20.0t
- Equipped with our unique dual brake mechanism
- Adaptable to use both inverted and horizontally
- Lightweight and portable
- Heat treating is used on all major parts
- Also available with stainless steel load chain or spark resistant hooks
- Available with forged clevis adaptor components
- One piece construction pinion gear
- Each hoist is individually proof tested at 1.5 times the rated capacity
- Individual spares readily available
- Finished in high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection
- Meets or exceeds all international standards
To view our entire range of Lever hoists please click here.
For more information on Tiger Products please visit: http://www.tigerlifting.com/