Bishop’s very own Lever Hoist has finally arrived!
The Bishop BL-L1 Lever Hoist is of exceptional quality.
The design and specification of the Bishop BL-L1 lever hoist includes:
- Range: 750kg to 9000kg.
- Light Load Capability: the BL-L1 is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- Safety Latches: BL-L1 top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches, creating a strong and robust hook closure.
- Overload Indicator Marks: BL-L1 chain block top and bottom hooks have, as part of the hook forging, an overload indicator mark either side of the hook throat. By measuring the distance between the indicator marks, the hook can be quickly and easily checked to see if any stretch has occurred due to misuse or overloading.
- Hook Housing: BL-L1 top and bottom hook housing are secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc insert locking nuts.
- Load Chain: BL-L1 comes complete with load chain that is fully compliant with BS EN 818-7 and finished in zinc/nickel. This extends the lifespan of the hoists and offers a greater degree of corrosion resistance than conventional galvanized load chain.
All hoists come complete with test certificates.
Please Note: Unlike the vast majority of hoists on the market which use poor quality chinese chain, all of the hoists we supply come with load chain that is fully compliant with EN standards.
For our weekly hire rates please see the Hire tab.