Yale CPV 3 Phase Electric Chain Hoist.
The new Yale CPV electric chain hoist, model CPV 1000kg electric hoist (also available in capacities up to 5000kg) combines modern design with technical innovation. If you are looking for a yale 2 ton electric chain hoist then you will not go wrong with the CPV. A Robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for industrial applications. Upper and lower limit switches considerably extend the working life span of the slipping clutch, motor, and gearbox.
- Load sprocket and chain guide can easily be inspected or removed, without disassembly of the complete unit
- Designed to FEM 1am. H3 (HMI)
- Main line contactor for increased safety
- Duty cycle 50% ED for single speed
- Electromagnetic spring pressure brake holds the load safely even in the event of power failure
- The externally adjustable slip clutch is designed to guarantee a permanent connection betweem the load and the brake
- Motor classification H3 and protected to IP 55 against ingress of dust and water jets
- Standard operating voltage: 400V, 3Ph, 50hz
- Increased operating safety through 42v low voltage control with encapsulated pendant control to IP 65
- Hook suspension
- The oil bath lubricated gearbox contains case hardened helical cut gearing for smooth, low noise running, and enhanced lifetime.
- Yale 2 ton electric chain hoist model CPV is renowned Yale engineering at it’s best.
As well as the 1000kg electric hoist our full range of electric hoists can be viewed here.
We are distributors for the entire range of CMCO products