Yale CPS Electric Chain Hoist 125kg to 250kg
It keeps lifting and lifting.
The Yale CPS electric chain hoist can lift loads up to 250kg – yet weighs only 12kg.
With an M4 high duty rating, the rugged CPS electric chain hoist keeps lifting and lifting – up to 240 motor starts per hour. It’s easy to install and maintain, making it ideal for maintenance, jib and light crane systems.
The CPS electric chain hoist is built to the highest standards (just like all Yale products) and offers unequalled levels of build quality and reliability. Yale’s one year warranty, repair and full after-sales service will allow you to recommend this excellent product with confidence.
- The CPS boasts a compact design
- Easy installation and maintenance
- IP54 as standard
- 48v Control Voltage
- Overload protection device as standard
- 10-pocket oblique-lay lift wheel for smooth chain operation, constant chain speed and reduced chain wear.
- Optional impact-resistant chain container.
- Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidising grease.
- Alloy load chain for smooth operation and maximum chain life.
- Thermally protected hoist duty motor.
- Rugged cast aluminium alloy hoist frame.
- 5:1 safety factor
- Rigid latch style upper hook prevents tangling of power cord.
- Hardened forged steel latch-style lower hook rotates 360 degrees to prevent chain twist.
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated hoist frame protects the motor from environmental contamination.
- precision bearings used in the hoist.
- single phase models.
- Lightweight and portable.
We are distributors for the entire range of CMCO products.
Our full range of electric hoists can be viewed here.