Yalelift 360 Geared Integral Trolley Chain Hoist.
Capacity 500 – 20000 kg
The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom geared trolley provides even more flexibility with the Yalelift 360 geared integral chain hoist.
- All Yalelift 360 geared integral hoists up to 3000kg utilize a single fall of a chain.
- The minimum headroom has been reduced. This allows for greater access in environments where space is at a premium. Ideal for anywhere where headroom is limited. Therefore they are perfect for use in low ceiling locations.
- A stepless adjustment system – because of this the trolley can be set up quickly and easily.
- Integrated push trolley units are available to suit two potential beam widths, therefore they are quite versatile.
- 80% of customers require flange width A. This allows for a beam width of up to 180mm.
- Flange width B allows for beams with a width up to 300mm.
- Trolley ball bearings are all encapsulated and lubricated, this allows for smooth rolling.
- The wheels are suitable for use on beams with a maximum incline of 14%. This conforms with DIN 1025 – part 1 standards.
- All Yalelift 360 geared trolley units have anti-drop and anti-tilt devices. This ensures an additional level of safety.
Additional Optional extras include:
- Chain containers – which certainly reduced clutter and increase safety.
- An overload prevention device. As a result safety levels are increased.
- Rubber Buffers as shown in the product image. Because of this, the potential for damage to the hoist is reduced.
- Explosion proof versions of the hoist/trolley unit are available. Therefore the level of protection is exceptional.
- Securing device enables secure locking in a fixed position whilst also increasing operator safety.
We are distributors for all CMCO products.
All of our Chain Hoists can be viewed here.
We aim to beat competitor quotations wherever possible. Challenge our sales team today!