SS20 Tiger Chain Block Corrosion Resistant 0.5t to 30t.
New SS20 corrosion resistant Tiger Chain Block for 2019, is manufactured from the highest quality steel materials precisely machined in factory, offering a lightweight, compact and rugged construction, producing an exceptionally strong product resistant to impact damage. The especially low headroom allows for easy installation in the most restricted environments. The unique design features listed below give it significant safety advantages over standard chain blocks and make the SS20 chain block the ideal tool for saltwater use with low maintenance and servicing costs.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within: BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009 | ANSI/ASME B30.16 | AS1418.2* | SANS 1594 | NORSOK R-002.
* When fitted with load bearing swivel hooks, SS20 hoists comply fully with AS 1418.2
- Suitable for use in multi-immersion applications.
- Patented Quad Cam Pawl System – proven reliability.
- Guaranteed 2% light load protection.
- Corrosion protected load and hand chain.
- Available with slipping clutch overload protection.
- DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002.
- Phosphor Bronze Bearings.
- Fully Corrosion protected body and components to ensure reliable long-term use.
- Double cover protection for brake chamber.
- Range from 500kg – 30.0t.
- Tested and certified for “fleeting”, “drifting” and “cross-hauling” applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration
- Over 1500 hours protection to ASTM B117 conditions
- Marine chain bags available on request
To view our entire range of Chain Blocks please click here.
For more information on Tiger Chain Block, please visit http://www.tigerlifting.com/products/ss20-corrosion-resistant-chain-block/