PROCB14 Tiger Chain Block – 0.5t – 30t.
The PROCB14 (previous name TCB14) Tiger Chain Block is manufactured from the highest quality steel materials. Therefore it offers a lightweight, compact and rugged construction, resulting in one of the finest chain block for sale in the UK. As a result the chain hoist block is an exceptionally strong product resistant to impact damage. In addition, the exceptional short head room allows for easy installation where every centimetre must be achieved. The TCB is manufactured using only the highest quality materials precisely machined in our own factory. Due to this, the TCB chain block is the ideal block for long term use with less maintenance and servicing costs.
In addition, standards and requirements met by the TCB 14 Tiger Chain Hoist Block include:
- BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009
- ANSI/ASME B30.16
- SANS 1594
- DNV GL Verification tested according to NORSOK R-002
Chain Hoist Main Features
- Range from 500kg – 30000kg
- Rugged steel body construction
- Drop forged and heat treated alloy hooks
- Certified 2% light load protection
- Proof tested to 1.5 times rated capacity
- Suitable for underground mining use
- Available with stainless steel load chain
- Available with forged clevis adaptor components
- Lightweight and portable
- High quality alloy calibrated load chain
- Heat treated alloy steel triple spur gears and pinion shaft
- Can be chained to meet your exact requirements
- Tested and certified for “fleeting” and “cross-hauling” applications up to 45°
- Meets or exceeds all international standards
- 8t, 15t and 30t capacity units available
- Double cover protection for brake chamber
- Safe reliable twin pawl mechanical brake
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +50°C
- Individual spares readily available
- Finally, there is overload protection available
For full in-depth specifications, please download the product pdf here.
Our full range of Chain block for sale can be viewed here.