4000kg Polyester Webbing Sling
All of Bishop’s Polyester Webbing Sling come complete with test certificates and all other legally required documentation.
- Meets the performance requirements of EN 1492 Part 1:2000.
- Minimum breaking load is 7 times the W.L.L.
- Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester material.
- Available in simplex, duplex or endless type.
- W.L.L from 1 tonne to 50 tonnes available.
- Can be produced to almost any length.
- Multi leg slings can be produced to order.
- Wear sleeves and reinforced eyes are available to suit all capacities and lengths.
- Marked with size, manufacturers mark and ID mark.
- A soft alternative to wires and chain.
- Individual certification for each sling can be supplied.
To view our entire range of lifting slings please click here.
For Additional information on duplex webbing slings please click here.
Webbing slings come in many forms, the most popular being flat woven and composed of polyester. Slings supplied by Bishop where are of the utmost quality, flexibility, durability and strength. Every webbing sling which we supply is fully compliant with EN 1492-1 and carries a safety factor of 7:1.
Webbing slings are suitable for lifting all types of load, without the risks of marring which occurs when lifting with chain. They carry a broad bearing surface to safeguard the load which is to be lifted. A Webbing sling is a cost effective solution to lots of lifting needs. Webbing slings have a stitched eye each end enabling them to be used in a wide variety of ways to suit many different kinds of lifts.
Bishop provide a wide range of Webbing And Round Slings from WLL 1 tonne to 20 tonne as standard,
with special slings being manufactured up to WLL 100 tonne .
Specially designed and much larger capacity Round slings up to WLL 800 tonne can be produced upon