Round Slings Lifting loads without marring
All of Bishop’s Round Slings lifting equipment, come complete with test certificates and all other legally required documentation.
- Conforms to EN 1492 Part 2:2000.
- Manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester material.
- Covered by a seamless close woven, heavy duty polyester tubular sleeve.
- Special capacity round slings can be produced up to 100 tonnes.
- Minimum breaking load is 7 times the W.L.L.
- Can be produced from 0.5mtr EWL to 15mtr EWL.
- Wear sleeves are available to suit all capacities and lengths.
- Marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Supplied with an EC declaration of conformity.
- Available in black colour for theatre rigging.
To view our entire range of lifting slings please click here.
For Additional information on duplex webbing slings please click here.
Polyester slings come in many forms, the most popular being flat woven and composed webbing slings. Slings supplied by Bishop are of the utmost quality, flexibility, durability and strength. Every sling which we supply is fully compliant with EN 1492-2 and carries a safety factor of 7:1.
Polyester slings are suitable for lifting all types of load, without the risks of marring which occurs when lifting with chain. They carry a broad bearing surface to safeguard the load which is to be lifted. A Round sling is a cost effective solution to lots of lifting needs. Webbing slings have a stitched eye each end enabling them to be used in a wide variety of ways to suit many different kinds of lifts. Round Slings are ideal for choking and particularly for lifting cylindrical objects such as pipework.
Bishop provide a wide range of Webbing And Round Slings from WLL 1 tonne to 20 tonne as standard, with special slings being manufactured up to WLL 100 tonne .
Specially designed and much larger capacity Round slings up to WLL 800 tonne can be produced upon request.