Eclipse Magnetics Lifting Magnets.
Lifting Magnets – for Ultimate Speed & Efficiency with Total Safety
In comparison to other methods such as slings, hoists, chains, hooks and grabs, magnetic lifting and handling systems present major benefits to manufacturing, assembly and storage sites:
- Huge increases in lifts per hour – a magnetic lifter fully engages the load in seconds
- Total safety –our magnetic lifters incorporate numerous fail-safe mechanisms
- Easy to use – simple on-off operation
- Labour efficient – single person or automated operation
- Optimised storage – magnetic hoists only need access to one lifting face
- Precision lifting – greater lift control
- No load damage – no scratching of the load surface
- Zero running costs – no sustained power source required
Eclipse Magnetics’ Range
The safest lift in the world
The premier Ultralift Plus lifting magnet provides fast and efficient lifting for a wide range of loads in the factory or workshop. It’s capable of lifting both round and flat section loads.
Ultralift Plus uses high intensity neodymium ‘rare earth’ magnet material for the highest power to weight ratio. The material is permanently magnetic, and switching the Ultralift Plus on and off is manual, so no power is required and it has no operating costs. You can use it almost anywhere – just hook it to your hoist or crane. Ultralift Plus is backed by a 3 year warranty.
Ultralift Plus has a range of built in safety mechanisms:
• Lifting eye sensor – when under tension the lifting eye automatically locks the handle ensuring that the load cannot be released
• Safety shim – the patented safety shim enables pre-testing of the load thereby ensuring a 3:1 guaranteed safety factor
• Safety button – locks the handle in place preventing the accidental release of the load
The thin plate specialist
Manually operated permanent lifting magnets are specifically designed for lifting thin plate and removing single sheets from a stack. Ultralift can lift steel sheets with thicknesses as low as 5mm.
Ultralift TP has an in built safety button which locks the handle thereby preventing accidental release while a load is being held.
Simply attach the Ultralift TP to the hook of your crane or hoist and you’re ready to go.
A job that takes two men with hooks, chains or slings can be done with one hand using the Ultralift TP. No more struggles to attach heavy or awkward loads. No more worries about the stability of the load once it’s lifted.
Safe, efficient, general purpose magnetic lifter
Ultralift LM is a cost effective lifting magnet which provides fast and efficient lifting for flat and round section steel.
Ultralift LM uses high intensity a neodymium ‘rare earth’ magnet material for the highest power to weight ratio. The material is permanently magnetic, and switching the Ultralift LM on and off is manual, no power is required and it has no operating costs. It can used anywhere – just hook it to your hoist or crane.
Ultralift LM comes complete with a safety button which locks the handle in place and prevents accidental release of the load.
To view our entire range of lifting magnets click here.
For more information on the Eclipse lifting magnet please visit https://www.eclipsemagnetics.com/row/product-range/lifting-handling/ul0125-ultralift-plus.html
Operational safety is Eclipse’s foremost consideration in magnetic lifter product design. Eclipse permanent magnetic technology and built in fail-safe mechanisms ensure a 3:1 safety factor on most magnetic lifters.
These products fully comply with HSE regulations and guidelines such as Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER) and the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER).