Yale Lift 360 MK III Integral Push Manual Trolley Hoist
The combination of the Yale Lift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley hoist provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yale Lift 360.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000kg are provided with single chain fall.
- The minimum headroom has been further reduced.
- The simple adjustment system which as a result, allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 5000kg are offered for two beam ranges:
- Range A for a flange width up to 180mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements.
- Range B for beam width up to 300mm can be easily accomplished.
- The manual trolley hoist wheels are designed for a maximum beam profile incline of 14%.
- Excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Finally, an anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.