Yalelift ATEX ITG Integral Geared Manual Hoist Trolley.
The Yalelift integral geared manual hoist trolley can be operated from the side of the load which also makes it possible to use the hoist for horizontal pulling or tensioning.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000kg are provided with single chain fall.
- The minimum headroom has been further reduced.
- The simple adjustment system which as a result, allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 5000kg are offered for two beam ranges:
- Range A for a flange width up to 180mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements.
- Range B for beam width up to 300mm can be easily accomplished.
- In addition, the manual trolley hoist wheels are designed for a maximum beam profile incline of 14%.
- Prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings which consequently ensure excellent rolling features
- Finally, an anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
Why explosion protection?
Explosion protection for electrical and mechanical machinery is an important precautionary measure to ensure the safety of persons and all kinds of production, storage and distribution systems, when explosive mixtures of combustible gases, dusts and air may occur.
What does explosion protection achieve?
Explosion protection can mean to generally prevent the ignition of an explosive mixture. Explosion protection can also be achieved by eliminating potential ignition sources in advance, e.g. high temperatures and sparking.
In many trades and industries, combustible gases, vapours and dusts are handled which therefore have the potential to cause explosions.
Examples of explosion hazards in various industries:
- Chemical industry
- Waste disposal sites
- Energy production companies
- Waste management companies
- Gas supplies
- Metal processing companies
- Wood-processing companies
- Paint shops
- Food and feed-stuffs industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Recycling companies
Yale’s ATEX hoists meet the following standards: EN1127-1:1997; EN13463-12001; EN13463-5:2003
Finally, prices shown are for Range A. Range B prices are available on request.