Yalelift 360 MK III Integral Geared Manual Hoist Trolley
The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual hoist trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yale Lift 360.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000kg are provided with single chain fall.
- The minimum headroom has been further reduced.
- The simple adjustment system consequently allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 5000kg are offered for two beam ranges:
- Range A for a flange width up to 180mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements.
- Range B for beam width up to 300mm can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a maximum beam profile incline of 14%.
- Excellent rolling features are guaranteed due to prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Finally, anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
Check out our range of Yalelift 360 push trolleys by clicking here.