HTG Geared Yale Beam Trolley UK.
HTG Capacities: 500 – 50000kg
The Yale Beam trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment. At Bishop we have huge beam trolley UK stocks for a range of geared and push trollies.
Yale Beam Trolley : Features include:
- It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 – part 1).
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
- Rotating hand chain
- Stainless steel hand
- ATEX classification
- Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships)
Please consult the Technical Specifications section for more information on the different models.
Our full range of trolleys can be viewed here.
We are distributors for the entire range of CMCO products.