Tiger Geared RSJ Beam Trolley.
These RSJ Beam Trolley unit meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009 and AS1418.2.
Available in single or twin bar.
Tiger RSJ Beam Trolley Features
- Geared Trolley Range from 0.5t to 30.0t.
- The wheels run on sealed bearings for smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance.
- Extended beam width available.
- Optional beam locking device.
- The anti-drop plates design ensures extra safety, and also prevents damage to the wheels when contacting end rail stoppers.
- Twin bar or single bar trolleys available.
- Corrosion or Spark Resistant versions available.
- The 5:1 factor of safety allows for use with manual or powered hoists.
Standard geared trolley hand chain length – 2.5m. We can change the length to suit your requirements. Please contact us with your requirements.
If your track width or beam flange requirements are not covered by our standard range please contact us for details as we may be able to meet your requirements.
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
To view our entire range of Geared Trolleys please click here.
For more information on the Tiger Adjustable Trolleys please visit http://www.tigerlifting.com/products/tp-tg-trolley/