Tiger Corrosion Resistant Geared Overhead Trolley.
This Corrosion Overhead Trolley units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009 and AS1418.2.
- Geared Trolley Range from 0.5t to 20.0t.
- The wheels run on sealed bearings for smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance.
- Extended beam width available.
- Optional beam locking device.
- The anti-drop plates design ensures extra safety, and also prevents damage to the wheels when contacting end rail stoppers.
- Twin bar or single bar trolleys available.
- Corrosion or Spark Resistant versions available.
- The 5:1 factor of safety allows for use with manual or powered hoists.
Critical components, including the hand chain and the pinion gear for geared trolleys, are protected by Tiger OCP (Organic Compound Protection) finish giving unprecedented long-term reliability. Stainless steel fittings are used throughout the trolley. These ensure the initial capital outlay of purchasing a Tiger corrosion resistant trolley is protected by allowing the statutory inspections and re-certifications to be easier and also help with the overall aesthetics of the trolley being maintained in an “as new” condition. Our corrosion resistant trolleys are finished in our high quality white Akzo Nobel powder coat paint offering excellent additional corrosion protection and a high degree of impact protection.
If your track width or beam flange requirements are not covered by our standard range please contact us for details as we may be able to meet your requirements.
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
To view our entire range of Geared Trolleys please click here.
For more information on the Tiger Corrosion Resistant Trolleys please visit http://www.tigerlifting.com/products/corrosion-resistant-tp-tg-trolley/