Lifting Beams & Spreader Beams
Showing 1-3 of 3 results
Caldwell’s Dura-Lite Composite Lifting and Spreader Beams
- Very lightweight – at most half the weight of their steel equivalents
- Non-Conductive – perfect for oil and gas
- Non-Corrosive – perfect for marine applications and for use in the utilities industry
- Can be used for a varied range of lifting applications
- Ranging in capacity from 0.25t to 3t
- A very strong lifting beam and spreader beam – impact resistant
- Available off the shelf for next day delivery
- Custom designs available
- Subjected to chemical testing, temperature testing and cycle testing.
Advantages of Composite Lifting Beams:
- Perfect for military applications – undetectable by radar
- Reduce the capacity of cranes far less than steel beams
- The non-corrosive nature of the composite beams makes them perfect for marine applications.
- Well suited to high spark environments and this non-conductive attributed is perfect for the oil and gas industry.
- Increased health and safety benefits due to the lightweight nature of Dura-Lite beams.
- Custom designs available.
- Test to 2 million load cycles which equates to 30 years of lifting if you conducted 200 lifts per day.
- Next day dispatch available. No need for long periods of design and manufacture.