Lifting Equipment Inspections
Safety Is Assured With Lifting Equipment Inspections From Bishop
Bishop are renowned for providing quality and safety to all types of lifting environments. For over 30 years we have been performing lifting equipment inspections with our team of experienced LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association) accredited inspectors.
We aim to be the best in our field so we always utilise the newest technology in undertaking our work. Our inspection software is capable of utilizing RFID and all certification relating to a customer’s Lifting Equipment Inspection is available to view online.
Features Of Bishop’s Lifting Equipment Inspection Process
- Our RFID chips hold all the item’s inspection details, engineer entries, date of last and date of next inspection.
- Where as serial numbers and tags can get obscured or fall off, RFID chips are securely attached using a heavy duty cable tie, are waterproof and can operate even in extreme temperatures.
- RFID tags are capable of being re-used and will outlive the item being inspected.
- Lifting Equipment Inspections take less time as items are identified faster.
- Inspections cost less due to time saving.
Once our Lifting Equipment Inspections are completed our customers are in the driving seat. Through our online portal, customers can log in to view their inspection certificates. They also gain access to an array of different reporting features.
Find out more
To learn more about our lifting equipment inspections, feel free to contact us on 02920 465988 or e-mail email@example.com, our team will be happy to answer any query you have.