Machinery Toe Jack TB Series 6t.
- Used to lift heavy objects from a low height.
- Two lifting position for multi-purpose.
- Use machinery jacks only on a firm level; never use on soft grounds.
- The load to be lifted should never exceed the rated capacity.
- Never operate the jack beyond its maximum stroke indicated on the label.
- Before operating the jack ensure the tooth plate is positioned properly.
- Never position any part of your body under the load.
- Make a visual inspection before each use the jack. Any jack which appears to be damaged must be removed from service.
- As an additional safety feature the jack is equipped with a valve to prevent the unit from being overloaded. This unit must not be tampered with.
- Put a weight on the tooth plate of jack stable. Can not use front end of the tooth plate to lift the weight.
- If these basic rules are not followed, injury to the user, the jack or the load being lifted may result.
- Both maintenance and repair must only be carried out by qualified personnel.
Use & Operation
- Before using the jack, it is necessary to purge air from the valve system .This can be done by releasing the valve ,then pumping the jack several times.
- Connect two separated handles tightly.
- Raising the load, close the valve and pump the jack. Any manipulation of the pressure relief valve is prohibited.
- Lowering the load, release the valve slowly , the load can be lowered smoothly. Quick -releasing is strictly prohibited.
- Lubricate all moving parts at regular intervals.
- Always keep the jack clean and protected from aggressive conditions.
- Check the oil level of the jack with the piston fully retracted. Top up if necessary.
Important: An excess of oil will render the jack inoperative.
- Use only hydraulic oil, HL or HM types, with an ISO grade of cinematic viscosity of 30 cSt at 40ºC or an Engler viscosity of 3 at 50ºC.
Very Important: never use brake fluid.
- When ordering spare parts, please state the parts number as shown in the exploded view drawing provided.
To view our entire range of Hydraulic Jacks please click here.
For more information on the Machinery Toe Jack TB Series please visit http://www.ttclifting.co.uk/product/machinery-toe-jack-tb-series/