YS Universal Single Acting Cylinder
The YS single acting cylinder comes with a spring return. Available in capacities ranging from 5 ton to 100 tonnes. The Maximum operating pressure is 700 bar.
Suitable for universal operations where high force and compact cylinders are required such as straightening steel constructions, removing parts like shafts, axles, lifting, positioning, weighing, supporting, testing as well as for all general assembly and repair applications. With a robust design, the YS is manufactured from chromium-molybdenum steel. The YS has a hard chromium plated piston and large bronze bearings. The YS comes complete with saddle, female coupler half and mounting threads.
Long guides allow the YS to withstand abuse and more effectively tolerate eccentric and side loading. It is convenient to use with only one quick-release coupler hose connection and a spring return. Because of the various mounting threads the cylinders can be effectively and easily installed in clamping devices, welding fixtures and frame presses etc.
• Yale ChroMo-Design.
• Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
• The YS is Single-acting with spring return.
• Robust design, long piston bearings are able to withstand eccentric loading.
• Cylinder body and piston are made from solid, heat treated chromium-molybdenum steel.
• Hard-chromium plated piston comes with a heat-treated, replaceable saddle.
• Metric mounting threads on cylinder collar, in the base and piston rod (5 to 30t).
• Stop ring can bear full capacity (pressure) and is fitted with a dirt wiper.
• hardened saddle is interchangeable.
• Dirt wiper helps to protect against dirt.
• Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
• Incl. female coupler half model CFY-1.
• Model YS-50/100 and YS-50/160 with carrying handle.
• Models YS-50/320 up to YS-100/200 with lifting rings.
To view our full range of hydraulic cylinders please click here.
For more information on the Yale YS Hydraulic cylinder please visit https://shop.cmco.eu/en/Hydraulic-Jacks-und-Tools/Hydraulic-cylinders-single-acting/Universal-cylinder-model-YS.html