YLS/YFS Low Profile Cylinder
Single-acting with spring return, capacity max. 10 – 100t
A Low Profile cylinder is recommended for pushing, lifting, leveling and pressing applications especially in confined working areas. These compact hydraulic cylinders are designed for positioning and lifting jobs as well as for general maintenance, especially where portable, low height and light weight products are required. The YLS and YFS are highly verersatile and can be found in a variety of industrial workplaces such as steel mills, civil engineering, heavy construction industry, power plants and off-shore industries. Because of their short strokes, flat cylinders should not be subjected to side loading.
• Yale ChroMo-Design.
• Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
• Single-acting with spring return.
• Low height for confined working areas.
• Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
• Stop ring can bear full capacity (pressure) and is fitted with dirt wiper.
• Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
• Incl. female coupler half model CFY-1.
• Model YL S-100/55 is equipped with two lifting rings model YFS-100/15 comes with a carrying handle.
To view our full range of hydraulic cylinders please click here.
For more information on the Yale YLS and YFS Low Profile Hydraulic cylinders please visit https://shop.cmco.eu/en/Hydraulic-Jacks-und-Tools/Hydraulic-cylinders-single-acting/Low-height-and-flat-cylinders-model-YLS-and-model-YFS.html