YELA Hydraulic Cylinder Safety Lock
Single-acting, gravity return Capacity max. 30 – 1100 t
Yela Hydraulic cylinder safety lock nut are recommended when loads have to remain in the lifted position over a period of time. The safety lock nut ensures a safe hold in any position, allowing work to be carried out beneath the lifted load. Hydraulic pressure can be released allowing the cyclinders to function as mechanical supports. Pumps can be separated from the YELA cylinders. Useful in the lifting and moving of large pieces of machinery, steel constructions, bridges or similar loads and in the supporting of foundations and buildings. Ideal for all heavy-duty jacking applications where a special safety factor is required, such like lifting and lowering bridges, supporting structures, jacking up heavy machines and the support of steel sections, ship modules or similar loads.
Contact our sales team if you require capacities in excess of 220t
• Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
• Single-acting, gravity return.
• Generous guiding bands ensure a robust piston
• Hard chromium-plated piston with trapezoidal thread.
• Overflow hole ensures a definite piston end stop.
• Interchangeable hardened saddle.
• Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
• Incl. female coupler half model CFY-1.
• All cylinders have lifting rings.
To view our full range of hydraulic cylinders please click here.
For more information on the Yale YELA Hydraulic cylinder please visit https://shop.cmco.eu/en/Hydraulic-Jacks-und-Tools/Hydraulic-cylinders-single-acting/Hydraulic-cylinders-with-safety-lock-nut-model-YEL.html