YCS Hollow Hydraulic Cylinder – Single Acting
Single-acting with spring return, capacity 12 – 93t
Due to the centre hole design of the YCS Hollow Hydraulic Cylinder a threaded rod can be placed through the hollow cylinders so that extremely high pulling forces can be achieved. Hollow cylinders are used as the power component within hydraulic puller sets, for prestressing anker bolts, removing axles, shafts, bushings, extracting tubes, as well as for heavy-duty pulling applications.
- Yale ChroMo-Design.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Single acting with spring return.
- With large centre hole diameter.
- Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
- Hard-chromium plated piston with heat-treated, replaceable saddle.
- Metric mounting threads at cylinder body and inside of piston.
- Over travel of the piston up to full operating pressure is prevented by a stop ring hardened, interchangeable saddle.
- Complete with inner and outer dirt wipers.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- Incl. female coupler half model CFY-1.
- From model YCS-21/150 with carrying handle.
- From model YCS-57/70 with two lifting rings.
Primary function of hollow cylinders
In connection with threaded rods hollow cylinders produce extremely high forces which aid in various repair or assembly applications such as removing press-fitted parts, prestressing anchors etc. Hollow cylinders are also used as a power source in test rigs and puller sets. By the use of long threaded rods and by readjusting the nut, larger distances can be pulled even when using short cylinder strokes.
To view our full range of hydraulic cylinders please click here.
For more information on the Yale YCS Hydraulic cylinder please visit https://shop.cmco.eu/en/Hydraulic-Jacks-und-Tools/Hydraulic-cylinders-single-acting/Hollow-cylinders-model-YCS.html