YCH Double Acting Hollow Hydraulic Cylinder.
Double-acting with hydraulic return, capacity 33 – 140 t.
The applications for the YCH Double Acting Hollow Hydraulic Cylinder are the same as for the single acting hollow cylinders, but for this model range the return of the piston is done hydraulically by means of the second oil port. These double-acting hollow cylinders are used when the piston needs to be retracted quickly e.g. with high-cycle pulling applications.
- Yale ChroMo-Design.
- Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
- Double-acting with hydraulic return.
- With large centre hole diameter.
- Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
- Hard-chromium plated piston with replaceable, heattreated saddle.
- Metric mounting threads at cylinder body and inside of piston.
- Stop ring prevents overtravel of the piston up to full operating pressure.
- Interchangeable hardened saddle.
- With inner and outer dirt wipers.
- Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
- Incl. 2 female coupler halves model CFY-1.
- All cylinders with carrying handle, from model YCH-62/250 with 2 lifting rings.
To view our full range of hydraulic cylinders please click here.
For more information on the Yale YCH Hydraulic cylinder please visit https://shop.cmco.eu/en/Hydraulic-Jacks-und-Tools/Hydraulic-cylinders-double-acting/Hollow-cylinders-model-YCH.html