YH Universal Double Acting Cylinder – Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder
Double-acting with hydraulic return, capacity 5t – 200t
The exceptionally durable YH double acting cylinder ( double acting hydraulic cylinder ) is specifically designed and manufactured for universal heavy-duty lifting and positioning applications. The YH is also extremely well suited for industrial production and assembly jobs. The cylinders produce high pushing and pulling forces. The double-acting design ensures a fast retraction speed. Particularly useful in the bridge building and civil engineering, off-shore, and ship building industries, etc. They can suitable for use as a power source in frame presses, stamping fixtures and other industrial uses where high pulling and pushing forces are a requirement.
• Yale ChroMo-Design.
• Operating pressure max. 700 bar.
• Double-acting with hydraulic return.
• Long bronze piston guidings.
• Piston strokes from 30 up to 500 mm.
• Cylinder body and piston are made from solid chromium-molybdenum steel and heat-treated.
• Double bronze bearing of the hard chromium plated piston.
• Metric mounting threads on cylinder housing, in the bottom of the cylinder body and in the piston rod.
• Stop ring can bear full capacity (pressure) and is fitted with dirt wiper.
• Interchangeable hardened saddle.
• Dirt wiper protects against dirt.
• Oil port thread 3/8 NPT.
• Incl. 2 female coupler halves model CFY-1.
• From model YH-30/200 with carrying handle.
• From model YH-50/350 with 2 lifting rings.
To view our full range of hydraulic cylinders please click here.
For more information on the Yale YH Hydraulic cylinder please visit https://shop.cmco.eu/en/Hydraulic-Jacks-und-Tools/Hydraulic-cylinders-double-acting/Universal-cylinders-model-YH.html