16′ Plus Mobile Eco Welfare Unit.
Canteen facilities for seven with separate office, toilet and drying room.
Incorporates auto voltage sensing generator charging technology – 12V batteries are monitored by a control system which are charged automatically to their optimum level by the onboard diesel generator. An Eberspächer diesel heater provides hot water to sinks as well as air heating. The use of a kettle and microwave through an inverter keeps the generator use to a minimum throughout the day and keeps costs down.
- Code: WF0022.
- Dimensions (L x H x W) 6200mm x 2680mm x 2420mm.
- Self-contained office with power supply independent from the generator.
- Double socket with USB.
- High cycle AGM batteries.
- Battery Condition Monitor.
- Diesel generator battery charger.
- Thermostatically controlled hot water to stainless steel sink.
- PIR activated LED lights run for six hours without the generator.
- Re-circulating flush tank toilet – 170 litre capacity.
- Thermostatically controlled heating.
- Unique hydraulic axles for setup in 30 seconds.
- Boots, Gloves and 2 man mechanical lift required.
To view our entire range of Hire Equipment please click here.