12′ Mobile Eco Welfare Unit.
Canteen facilities for six with separate toilet and drying room.
Incorporates numerous environmentally friendly features to reduce emissions, maintenance, fuel consumption, generator hours and noise pollution. The Battery Condition Monitoring system automatically turns the generator on and off, taking the control of it away from the operator and ensuring an economical solution. The generator is only turned on to power 240V appliances or to recharge the unit’s batteries.
- Code: WF0021.
- Dimensions (L x H x W) 3615mm x 2700mm x 2420mm.
- High cycle AGM batteries.
- Battery Condition Monitor.
- Diesel generator battery charger.
- Thermostatically controlled hot water to stainless steel sink.
- PIR activated LED lights run for six hours without the generator.
- Re-circulating flush tank toilet – 170 litre capacity.
- Thermostatically controlled heating.
- Unique hydraulic axles for setup in 30 seconds.
- Boots, Gloves and 2 man mechanical lift required.
To view our entire range of Hire Equipment please click here.