Hexapod Rescue System.
Hexapod is composed of 2 rescue tripod and winch inbuilt in each tripod. Is an excellent and versatile system can be adapted to a wide range of situations.
Model FA 60 103 00
- Designed to be used where a classic tripod cannot be installed, for instance a trench, hole, silo or a well with a large dia. The system is versatile and can be adapted to a wide range of situations.
- Composed of 2 Tripods (FA 60 001 00), connected through a horizontal rail in which slide 2 trolleys. All the accessories of a classic Tripod can be installed on the Hexapod.
- Anchorage points: 2×2 anchorage points under the head of each Tripod, and 2 mobile trolleys.
- Can be used by 2 people at the same time.
- Max working load of the trolleys: 500kg.
- Each Tripod is provided with inbuilt fixture for attaching a winch, as well as a pulley.
- Minimum breaking strength: 25 kN.
- Height adjustment: 1.15m-2.15m.
Conform to EN 795:2012 – Type B | TS 16415:2012 – Type B.
To view our entire range of Rescue and Rope Access categories please click here.
For more information on the Hexapod Rescue System please visit https://www.gtlifting.co.uk/products/fa-60-002-01-quadpod