IKAR HWPS Fall Arrest Block
These devices have has been manufactured, tested and certified in Germany to conform to the European Standard DIN EN 360, as a Retractable Type Fall Arrest Device.
The IKAR HWPS Fall Arrest Block has been specifically developed to offer fall protection in an easy to use unit.
Working similar to a car safety belt, during normal use the user can move freely whilst the galvanised steel cable life-line is kept under permanent tension. In the event of a fall the locking system will activate and the internal brake disk will absorb energy to well below the 6kN limit required by the DIN EN 360 standard.
These low maintenance fall arrest blocks have a hard wearing, plastic housing and offer extremely low weight. The unit has a swiveled eye at attachment point to prevent the life-line from twisting.
The IKAR HWPS Devices have been subjected to additional testing for horizontal use and can therefore be used where the user could potentially fall over a leading edge.
- Easy to use, low-maintenance design
- Load carrying capacity
- 1 person, 36kg – max
- Shockproof plastic housing
- Single handed, double action hook to connect to the users harness
- Attachment eye has swivel function to eliminate cable twisting
- Low unit weight
- World renowned German build quality
- SK00 small attachment karabiner
- IK-AS steel cable anchor sling
- IK-AB webbing anchor sling
- IK1B50R webbing attachment lanyard for easy connection to the harness rear attachment point