Olympe Retractable 20m Fall Arrest Block With Recovery System.
Olympe wire rope, retractable 20m fall arrest block with integrated rescue winch. This cable casing is made up of high impact strength Polymer having a carrying handle with special grip for a perfect comfort during carrying. Approved for a user with a max. weight of 140 kg in vertical use.
Model FA 20 401 20
- Length: 20m.
- Integrated recovery system.
- Minimum breaking strength: 12 kN.
- Internal braking mechanism to reduce the fall arrest force to less than 6 kN.
- Can be fitted to Kratos tripod or MultiSafeWay using the additional adaption kits.
- Fitted with karabiner at anchorage end.
- Swivel snap hook with load indicator at attachment end.
- Galvanised steel wire rope of diam 4.5mm with a snout for a better gripping of the retractable lanyard.
HS Code: 84289090.
Conforms to: EN 360:2002, EN 1496:2017 class B, ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU.
To view our entire range of Fall Arrest Blocks please click here.
For more information on the Kratos Olympe Retractable Fall Arrest System please visit https://kratossafety.com/en/wire-rope-retractable-fall-arresters/452-olympe-cable-retractable-fall-arrester-20-m-with-integrated-rescue-winch.html