Flange anchor with large opening, designed to be fixed on walls, ceilings or rooftops.
Model FA 60 028 14
- Two holes for fixing.
- Specifically designed to be fixed on walls, ceilings, rooftops or steel structures.
- Ideal for use with an anchorage hook with large gate opening, such as the telescopic pole anchorage hook (FA 60 016 02/FA 60 016 06).
- Positioning through 2 fastenings 14mm (chemical or mechanical pins, stainless steel screw and nut system) in steel structure, or concrete.
- Can be installed in any way, can be used in the 3 directions (horizontally, vertically, diagonally).
- Designed for use by one person at a time.
- Minimum breaking strength: > 23 kN.
Conform to EN 795:2012 Type A.
To view our entire range of Anchorages please click here.
For more information on the Kratos Flange Anchor please visit https://kratossafety.com/en/anchorages/522-flange-anchor-large-opening.html