Container Anchor Post.
Container anchor post provides an elevated anchorage point, which reduces fall clearance.
Model FA 60 032 00
- Container Anchor Post is meant to provide a temporary anchor for working on top of 20ft & 40ft shipping containers.
- In addition to being used as a stand alone anchor post, it can also be used to form a horizontal life line over the top of containers depending on the requirement of work ot be done.
- Comes with a side lock & tag line arrangement for secure installation by one person only.
- Can be removed without damaging the container.
- Minimum breaking strength: > 15 kN.
- Has an anchorage allowing a 360° rotation.
- Height: 925mm.
Conform to EN 795:2012 Type B.
To view our entire range of Anchorages please click here.
For more information on the Kratos Container Anchor Post please visit https://kratossafety.com/en/anchorages/597-anchor-post-for-container.html