Wheelie Bin Rotator FM-WBH-DTR.
Wheelie bins are an ever popular choice for using as waste receptacles in the working environment. While their lightweight mobile design can make positioning and moving over short distances easier, it can sometimes prove problematic when it comes to emptying and dispensing the contents.
We have developed our deluxe range of large forklift wheelie bin handlers to overcome this problem by allowing 660 to 1100 litre wheelie bins to be lifted and rotated safely with the use of a forklift truck.
This deluxe range of forklift wheelie bin tippers comes fitted with a high quality gearbox, that allows the wheelie bins to be rotated and emptied in a safe and controlled manner without the need to push the wheelie bin against the side of waste receptacle. This gives the added benefit of being able to fill the waste receptacle from all angles, thus ensuring maximum fill capacity is achieved.
The wheelie bins are securely fastened to the wheelie bin rotator by means of webbing and ratchet straps, and with the option of crank handle, loop chain or hydraulic rotation, this model can cater for all requirements.
To fit the attachment, slide the forks into the fork pockets until they are fully engaged. Screw the clamps down firmly to retain the attachment on the truck.
In order to pick up the wheelie bin for transportation or pouring, set the girdle to the horizontal position by using the handle or chain fitted to the geared Turning Unit/gear box. Remove the pins from the trunnion locators. The truck forks must then be positioned at a height such that the girdle fits around the centre of the bin and the bin trunnions sit into the trunnion locators. The bin is secured by placing the webbing strap hook through the link provided and operating the ratchet lashing unit to tighten the girdle. Replace the trunnion locator pins. Ensure that the drum is held securely before lifting. Once lifted into the pouring position, the bin is rotated by means of the handle or continuous loop chain. The worm gear locks the bin at any desired angle. Hydraulic models are also available to eliminated the need to leave the truck cab, the units can be fitted with a hydraulic worm gar reducer, which connect via two hoses to the forklift auxiliary inputs, rotation is then carried out hydraulically via a lever from the truck cab.
Our forklift wheelie bin rotator offers a quick, simple and safe method of lifting and empting large wheelie bins, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Suitable for use with 660 – 1100 litre wheelie bins, offering flexibility of use over the most popular size of large wheelie bins.
- Simple operation allows wheelie bins to be tipped and emptied without manual handling, thus reducing risk of injury.
- High quality gearbox allows wheelie bins to rotate in mid air, therefore allowing access to all areas of the wheelie bin for cleaning or repair.
- Rotation functionality eliminates the need to push the wheelie bin against side of waste receptacle therefore allowing receptacle to be filled to maximum capacity.
- Heel pin retention to forklift forks ensure the wheelie bin handler is safely secured to the forklift truck during operation.
- Painted in high gloss yellow finish to highlight visibility on forklift truck.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.