Crane Slung Spreader Beam
Our popular crane slung spreader beam offers the perfect solution for safely handling awkward long or wide loads. The lifting beam can be simply fitted to a fork mounted hook for lift truck use, or to an existing crane hook, both via the central lifting shackle provided.
We can manufacture the crane slung spreader beam, tailored to suit your particular application, to any width and any capacity.
The crane slung lifting beam will come supplied with high quality hooks and shackles, and like all our crane slung attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. Lifting straps can be supplied on request
Our range of spreader beams consist of two main options, fork mounted and crane slung. Each beam is manufactured specifically to your requirements from S275 mild steel, and comes as standard with a swivel sling hook fitted on each end of suitable capacity. Our spreader beams are the perfect attachment when handling long or wide loads that are un-palletised. Ideal for loading and un-loading lorry beds, or lifting machine tools for maintenance tasks, our range of spreader beams have a wide range of applications. Additional lifting points can be added upon request ensuring your beam is exactly suited to your requirements, with lifting chains or additional lifting accessories also available if required.
• Custom designed to ensure the correct beam width and capacity for handling specific wide loads safely
• Central lifting eye to secure to an overhead hook for crane or forklift truck use
• Simple robust design offering low maintenance costs and long service life properties
• Painted in safety yellow gloss to ensure visibility when suspended from an over head hook
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations