Forklift Mounted Hook – Fixed
Our fixed forklift mounted hook attachment is a simple and cost effective means of converting your forklift into a mobile crane.
The forklift mounted hook comes with a fixed lifting reach of either 600mm or 900mm along the forklift blade length, and supplied with capacities ranging from 1000kgs up to 5000kgs.
To prevent movement and safely ensure the forklift hook cannot slip off the forklift forks whilst under load, the unit is securely retained to the forklift forks via anchor bars that locate behind the fork heel.
The forklift mounted hook comes supplied with a high quality hook and shackle, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Hugely popular, forklift mounted hooks can be fitted to your fork truck quickly and easily; simply, lift the front of the attachment where the hook is located until the attachment is approximately at 45 degrees. The attachment can then be slid on the forks towards the carriage. When the attachment is a far back as possible lower the front down onto the forks and the retaining bar will go up behind the forks and hence the hook is ready for use.
Forklift mounted hooks are a simple and cost effective means of converting the fork lift truck into a mobile crane. Anchor bars at the back of the attachment lock behind the heels of the forks to prevent movement of the attachment.
• Lightweight construction allows the forklift hook to be fitted quickly and easily with no time wasted
• Simple design offering low maintenance and operating costs
• Fixed reach along the fork length ensures a safe lifting position each time
• High quality hook and shackle to ensure load being handled is lifted safely
• In built retaining bars fitted behind the fork heels prevents the attachment from moving forward along the forks
• ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations