Tipping Skip – Regular Duty Model RFS.
Buy forklift tipping skip here – ideal for helping to keep working areas clear whilst allowing safe and speedy removal of scrap or rubbish. Can be used in production or storage areas.
The key features of the tipping skips are there to maximise the usability and safety of the skip for the operator.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, our standard range of tipping bins are ideally suited for the collection and disposal of general factory waste and rubbish. Emptying of the forklift and telehandler skip’s contents is carried out by a simple-to-operate release mechanism, which when activated, allows the tip skip to roll forward and empty.
This tipping skips can also be retro fitted at any time with our auto-release mechanism, making the skips ideal for when tipping at height is a requirement.
With a mild steel construction, our tipping skips for sale come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation and come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties.
- Full width release handles to eliminate the need to have to lean in between the skip and the truck mast for tipping.
- Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties.
- Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly.
- Suitable for retro fitment of auto release kit.
- Pre-drilled castor plates to allow retro fitment of castors if need be (no onsite welding required).
- Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks.
- Pull cord fixing points to both left and right hand sides, allows easy retro fitment if required.
- Bolted tipping handle assembly allows easy replacement if required (no welding required).
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.