Tipping Skips – Auto Release Model.
These auto release forklift and telehandler waste skips benefit from all the design characteristics of our standard forklift and telehandler tipping skip, but come with the added feature of an auto release mechanism that is fitted to the underside of the skip. When activated, the auto release mechanism allows the tipping skip to be emptied with ease, without the forklift operator having to leave the cab of the forklift truck.
With no wires or ropes required, and without the need to dangerously climb up to activate the tipping handle, our auto release tipping skip is the ideal tipping bin to choose when safe tipping at height is required.
Manufactured with a regular duty 3mm thick steel body and heavy duty under frame, castors also come supplied as standard to aid manoeuvrability.
With a mild steel construction, the tipping skips can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation and come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Fully automatic tipping function speeds up operations by allowing the skip to be activating without leaving truck cab.
- Fully automatic tipping function allows skip to be tipped at height, eliminating dangerous climbing.
- Regular duty 3mm thick steel tipping bin ensures strong, durable properties.
- Heavy duty steel under frames to ensure long service life properties.
- Twin locking mechanisms for added safety to ensure safe locking when skips are loaded unevenly.
- Castors supplied as standard to aid manoeuvrability.
- Safety security chains ensure skips are safely retained to the lift truck without risk of slipping off the truck forks.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.