Manual Base Emptying Stillage Model BDB.
This Base Emptying Stillages offer a simple means of collecting, moving and safely dumping factory waste whilst utilising your forklift truck.
Once full, emptying the dumping containers is a quick and simple operation via it’s bottom opening hinged base, operated by means of a manual wire pull cord. The hinged base, once open, automatically tre-locks when the stillage is lowered back to the ground.
This base emptying dumping containers are ideal for placing around the factory or workshop and can prove a great waste handling alternative to conventional forklift tipping skips, especially when space is at a premium. Pallet feet on the underside of the stillage allows for convenient stacking and storage capabilities.
With a mild steel construction, the dumping containers can come supplied in a variety of colours to help with your waste segregation and come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Manufactured from 2mm thick steel side plates and 3mm thick base plate, offering long service life properties.
- Base opening operated by a simple to use manual wire pull cord, no mechanical parts to breakdown.
- Base locks automatically when lowered to the ground, helps speed up operations and increased productivity.
- Pallet feet fitted to underside of stillage to allow safe and convenient stacking capabilities where space is at a premium.
- Supplied with safety securing chain to ensure the stillage is positively connected to the lift truck.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.