Rotary Hydraulic Road Sweeper BEMA 25.
Our most popular forklift hydraulic road sweeper, the BEMA 25, offers a range of medium duty sweeping machines designed for everyday outdoor usage. Ideal for general factory, yard or road sweeping.
Available in different brush width configurations, this forklift road sweeper also comes with a hydraulic connection hopper fitted as standard.
With a simple hydraulic connection to your forklift truck, this sweeper can be up and running in a matter of minutes, whilst turning your forklift into a powerful sweeping machine.
- Stable and rigid construction with mechanical swivelling system.
- 580mm diameter heavy duty steel/PPN mix main rotary brush.
- Powerful hydraulic drive Gerotormotor requiring single or double hydraulic system with return flow.
- Large hydraulic waste collection hopper.
- 200mm x 50mm diameter support wheels with adjustable height and dust caps.
- Standard series paint finish in Orange RAL 2011.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
- Machine casing: stable and rigid construction.
- Working width: 1850mm, 2050mm, 2300mm, 2750mm.
- Main brush: 580mm diameter, either; Polypropylene (PPN pure), not PVC, or Special main brush for snow (PPN spiral segments).
- Powerful hydraulic drive: strong Gerotormotor (industrial use).
- Hydraulic connector: SVK Size 3.
- Heavy duty support wheels: 200 x 50mm (industrial use) with vulcanised rubber, dust caps and greaseable bearings, strengthened fork and hardened bearings.
- Standard series paint finish: Orange RAL 2011
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.