Forklift Hydraulic Sweeper BEMA 20.
The BEMA 20 forklift hydraulic sweeper is a robust and reliable sweeper offering a cost effective solution to yard and premises cleaning.
Suitable for use in the outdoors, the BEMA 20 hydraulic sweeper comes in various brush widths and a hydraulic collection hopper fitted as standard. Versatile in application, this hydraulic forklift sweeper comes with a brush diameter of 520mm and typifies German precision engineering.
A quality forklift sweeper that will prove a great asset for all outdoor sweeping duties.
- Stable and rigid construction with mechanical swivelling system.
- 520mm diameter heavy duty steel/PPN mix main rotary brush.
- Powerful hydraulic drive Gerotormotor requiring single or double hydraulic system with return flow.
- Large hydraulic waste collection hopper.
- 200mm x 50mm diameter support wheels with adjustable height and dust cap.
- Standard series paint finish in Orange RAL 2011.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
- Machine casing: stable and rigid construction.
- Working width: 1550mm, 1850mm, 2300mm.
- Main brush: 520mm diameter, either; Polypropylene (PPN pure), not PVC, or Special main brush for snow (PPN spiral segments).
- Powerful hydraulic drive: strong Gerotormotor (industrial use).
- Hydraulic connector: SVK Size 3.
- Support wheels: 200 x 50mm adjustable height with dust caps.
- Standard series paint finish: Orange RAL 2011.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.