Snow Plough Blades With Full Adjustment to the Blade.
Offering more features than our standard fixed blade snow plough, our adjustable forklift snow plough range comes with full adjustment to the blade, allowing the snow plough to sweep left, right or straight ahead. Along with the heavy duty steel wearstrip that we provide with all our forklift snow ploughs, castors and rubber blade inserts are also standard features with this model.
The forklift snow plough is manufactured using a heavy duty rolled steel blade, so you can be assured whatever the ploughing conditions (even frozen compacted snow), our snow plough will not let you down.
- Simple and easy adjustable plough blade allows snow plough to sweep to the left, right or straight ahead.
- Heavy duty steel blade rolling for complete durability and longevity.
- Angled blade, ensures snow is pushed away to one side when ploughing.
- Heavy duty steel wearstrips fitted as standard to reduce wear and tear.
- Additional 20mm thick rubber blade insert (replaceable) for added wear and tear protection.
- Castors fitted to underside of snow plough to aid with movement.
- Generous sized fork pockets, ensures the forklift snow plough will fit most fork trucks, thus maximising use of available plant machinery.
- Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift forks via zinc plated safety screw clamps.
- No moving parts, offering low maintenance and servicing costs.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.