Sprung Loaded Forklift Snow Plough Attachment.
This deluxe range of forklift snow plough attachments, the sprung loaded snow plough comes with full adjustment to the blade, allowing the snow plough to sweep left, right or straight ahead. Additional heavy duty shock absorbing springs are also fitted as standard to this snow plough, making the attachment ideal for clearing areas where hidden objects such as raised man hole covers etc are likely to be encountered.
Along with the heavy duty steel wearstrip that we provide with all our forklift snow ploughs, castors and rubber blade inserts are also standard features with this model.
Fresh snow or compacted frozen snow, by using a heavy duty steel rolled blade in the design of all our forklift ploughs, you can be assured our ploughs will be fit for purposes, whatever the ploughing conditions.
- Sprung loaded blade to minimise risk of damage to the snow plough should hidden raised objects be encountered.
- Simple and easy adjustable plough blade allows snow plough to sweep to the left, right or straight ahead.
- Heavy duty steel blade rolling for complete durability and longevity.
- Angled blade, ensures snow is pushed away to one side when ploughing.
- Heavy duty steel wearstrips fitted as standard to reduce wear and tear.
- Additional 20mm thick rubber blade insert (replaceable) for added wear and tear protection.
- Castors fitted to underside of snow plough to aid with movement.
- Generous sized fork pockets, ensures the forklift snow plough will fit most fork trucks, thus maximising use of available plant machinery.
- Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift forks via zinc plated safety screw clamps.
- No moving parts, offering low maintenance and servicing costs.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.