Fixed Blade Forklift Snow Plough.
A fixed blade forklift snow plough that is angled to clear snow to the left. The snow plough comes with 20mm thick rubber blade insert fitted.
Utilising a heavy duty rolled steel blade, our fixed forklift snow plough attachment is designed to work in the most arduous of snow conditions and is more than suitable for ploughing fresh or hard compacted frozen snow.
Large ‘T’ screw fork clamps ensure the snow plough is secured to the forklift forks at all times.
- Heavy duty steel blade rolling for complete durability and longevity.
- Angled blade, ensures snow is pushed away to one side when ploughing.
- Generous sized fork pockets, ensures the forklift snow plough will fit most fork trucks, thus maximising use of available plant machinery.
- Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift forks via zinc plated safety screw clamps.
- No moving parts, offering low maintenance and servicing costs.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.