High Lift Forklift Bucket.
An ideal forklift scoop for high and long reach capabilities where exact measurement of contents is not important. Ideal for picking up overspill or dross in a processing area.
Produced to a heavy duty design the scoop comes with an easy to operate mechanial tipping mechanism and is ideal the ideal scoop for shovelling general waste and yard debris.
To fill the bucket and pick up a load of material, the material should be approached with the bucket at ground level. The truck is driven carefully forward, with the mast as near upright as possible until the bucket fills. The forks can then be raised and the material transported as required. To dump the material, the bucket is positioned directly over the discharge point. Once correctly positioned the operator lifts the release lever and the contents are discharged.
Large ‘T’ screw retention ensures the forklift bucket is securely fastened to the lift truck, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Forks fit low into the scoop bucket therefore giving high lift capabilities.
- Open design allows a large variety of products to be handled, which in turn can help reduce yard clearing and waste handling costs.
- Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time.
- Simple mechanical operation offers low maintenance requirements and lower servicing costs.
- Large ‘T’ screw retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.