Forklift Hydraulic Bucket.
This Super Scoop forklift bucket offers a compact design with easy filling characteristics and good manoeuvrability – ideally suited for handling sand, gravel and aggregate. This model comes with hydraulic tipping and simply requires an auxiliary hydraulic valve on the forklift truck to operate.
Manufactured from robust and durable heavy duty thick steel, this hydraulic tipping bucket has an under-slung design, which positions the scoops bucket close to the forklift. The benefit of this under-slung design is that smaller forklifts with smaller lifting capacities can be used as the load centre (distance from truck to attachment) is kept to a minimum.
To fit the attachment to the truck, slide the forks into the fork pockets until they are fully engaged. Pin the scoop behind the heel to retain the attachment on the forks. To fill the bucket and pick up a load of material, the material should be approached with the bucket at ground level. The truck is driven carefully forward, with the mast as near upright as possible until the bucket fills. The forks can then be raised and the material transported as required.
The ideal scoop dedicated handling of sands and aggregates, hydraulic operation allows truck driver to remain seated at all times.
Fork mounted, hydraulically operated, calibrate by trading standards department. Requires auxiliary hydraulic valve on truck to operate.
Heel pin retention ensures the forklift bucket is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck, and comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Note: Supplied without hydraulic hoses.
- Hydraulic operation allows the scoop to be tipped and operated from within the truck cab, therefore speeding up operations and increasing productivity.
- Under-slung bucket below forklift forks brings the scoop closer to the forklift mast, therefore allowing for smaller forklifts with smaller lifting capacities to be used.
- Strong compact design for durability and long service life.
- Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time.
- Simple mechanical operation offers low maintenance requirements and lower servicing costs.
- Heel pin retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.